4M KIDZLABS MEGA HYDRAULIC ARM
- Discover and apply hydraulic power with this multi-axis robotic arm.
- Water is all that's needed to make it move.
- Includes all parts needed to make the Mega Hydraulic Arm Robot and detailed instructions.
- A fun and impressive KidzLab science kit.
- Recommended for 8 years and up.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 29cm x 38cm x 7cm
Discover the amazing science behind hydraulic power! Water is all you need to power this multi-axis robot!
Contains 4 Handles, 1 Handle Cover, 1 Left Claw, 1 Right Claw, 2 Claw Connector, 3 Peg, 2 Stopper, 1 Slider Bottom, 1 Syringe Cover, 1 Slider Top, 1 Syringe Hinge, 1 Syringe Holder, 6 Needle Cap, 7 Plunger Cap, 4 Handle Cap, 1 Base Plate, 1 Claw Frame, 1 Rotating Frame, Top Arm Frame, Rotating Base, 8 Syringe Barrel & Plunger, Claw Pads, Long Tube, 2 Medium Tube, Short Tube, 11 Small Screws, Adhesive Tab, 2 Washer Screw. Also required but not included in this kit: A small cross head screwdriver, lubricant (lotion) and a used, cleaned tin can. The robot arm is approximately 48cm long and 28cm tall when assembled.
Solar is the power of the future. Every child should understand how vital solar will be to keep our modern world working long after coal is a thing of the past.
What better way to learn about this abundant power source and how it can fuel our world than by building your very own solar-powered rover!
Building your very own all-terrain vehicle is super-simple thanks to the detailed instructions included, and simple construction of this vehicle. Everything you need is included. All you need once you're done building - is some sun!
The 6-wheel mechanical suspension of this rover allows you to traverse rocky, uneven terrain with the greatest of ease, and the 4-wheel-drive system provides the momentum an all-terrain vehicle needs.
Beautifully gift boxed, this DIY All-Terrain Solar Rover Kit will make the perfect gift for young kids, enabling them to learn about the possibilities of solar power in a hands-on way.
- Everything you need to build your own rover
- 6 wheel mechanical suspension
- 4 wheel drive system
- Fully solar-powered!
- No batteries required
- Robot arms and solar panel are adjustable
- Dimensions: Box is 21 (W) x 18 (H) x 7 (D) cms
- Ages: 8 and above. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to choking hazard
- Material: Plastic
- Batteries: Not required