- Learn about the principles of centrifugal force and chromatography,
- It is a kit that allows you to experiment with chromatography by using the centrifuge function and principle, and how to make a centrifuge easily.
- You can draw circles in an instant as easy as making dots with a water-based pen
- If you drop water little by little with a dropper, the chromatography experiment is very easy due to centrifugal force.
Automata Doggy Bank
- What are Automata? An automaton; plural: automata or automatons) is a self-operating machine, or a machine or control mechanism designed to automatically follow a predetermined sequence of operations, or respond to predetermined instructions. Some automata, such as bellstrikers in mechanical clocks, are designed to give the illusion to the casual observer that they are operating under their own power.
- This simple machine, Automata Doogy Bank for kids is a fun STEAM craft (Science, Technology, Art, Math) activity to try!
Volcano Eruption and Lava Lamp
- A chemical reaction between vinegar and baking soda creates a gas called carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is the same type of gas used to make the carbonation in sodas. What happens if you shake up a soda? The gas gets very excited and tries to spread out. There is not enough room in the bottle for the gas to spread out so it leaves through the opening very quickly, causing an eruption!
- This lava lamp experiment is super cool! Your kids will love exploring colored water and oil, but a surprise ingredient will make this science activity even more exciting! It’s always a hit with the kids. So grab a few household supplies and give this lava lamp science activity a try!
Life Cycle of Frog and Chia
- Life begins amid a clutch of floating eggs. Those that survive hatch as tadpoles, and then undergo a rapid change as they lose their gills and grow legs. Life in the water is grand, but these amphibians will soon take to land, becoming adult frogs after 12 to 16 weeks.
- Learn about frog’s life cycle by making your own eggs, tadpoles, frogs with the soft clay provided.
- Develop kids' own creativity by decorating frog ponds with clay eggs, tadpoles, and frogs.
- Chia seeds are edible seeds, a flowering plant in the mint family. Chia seeds are oval and gray with black and white spots, having a diameter of around 2 mm. The seeds are hygroscopic, absorbing up to 12 times their weight in liquid when soaked and developing a mucilaginous coating that gives chia-based foods and beverages a distinctive gel texture.
- If you place the chia seeds in a sunny and warm place and water a little every day, they will start to germinate in 2-3 days.
- Experience the wonders of nature by observing the growth of plants from seeds.
Life Cycle of Frog and Chia